FAA Airman Test Fees Grant Application
- Applications are only accepted for the Airframe or Powerplant written tests.
- All applications received between the first and last days of a month will be reviewed at the end of the month; recipients will be notified on the first day of the next month.
- Applications will not be accepted unless all the information requested in the application form below is provided and the applicant’s qualification form PDF is attached to the application form.
Follow these steps to apply:
Step 1: Scan all sides of one of the following qualification forms:
- Approved FAA Form 8610-2 Airman Certificate and/or Rating Application
- Graduation Certificate from an AMT School
- Airframe Course Completion Certificate from an AMT School
- Powerplant Course Completion Certificate from an AMT School
- Military Certificate of Eligibility
Step 2: Complete the application form below. Your application will not be considered unless it includes all information requested.
Step 3: Attach your qualification form PDF file, developed in Step 1, to your application.
Step 4: After the information requested has been entered in the application form, and the qualification form PDF has been attached, click on the “SUBMIT” hotlink at the bottom of the form.