Awards and Scholarships
Northrop Rice Foundation has two goals:
- Enhance the role and status of Aviation Maintenance Technicians; and
- Ensure that an adequate supply of qualified aviation maintenance technicians will be available to meet future industry needs.
One of the activities undertaken to help meet the second goal is to promote donations to the Foundation by aviation organizations to support the Foundation's efforts to:
- Assist young people who are about to enter the aviation industry;
- Encourage AMT instructors to obtain upgrade training;
- Assist FAA-certificated Part 147 Schools implement high-quality instruction programs; and
- Assist FAA-certificated Part 147 Schools obtain training equipment.
The donations currently available to the Foundation provide for the annual distribution of approximately 25 recognitions consisting of:
- Financial awards and scholarships; and
- Equipment and book awards.
If you are an AMT student, AMT instructor, or FAA-certificated Part 147 School, you may qualify for one of these annual recognitions. Check out the available awards and scholarships—and their requirements and application process—through the following hotlinks:
2015 Scholarships and Awards
Plans for the 2015 recognitions and application process are now being formulated. It is expected that the scholarships and presented in past years will again be available, and additional recognitions will be added.
Return to this website after November 15, 2014 for the complete 2015 program details.
NORTHROP RICE FOUNDATION MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
NRF invites schools, corporations and individuals to join our non-profit foundation.
Please fill out the membership application and join us now!